Before contacting us, check our website.
During the COVID-19 situation, please check the home page and our COVID response for any updates which will be posted as they become available. This would include the reopening of the testing centers or other testing options. If you have already registered for your exam, please contact PTC for confirmation or assistance: https://ptcny.com/about/#contact, or by phone at (212) 356-0660.
A comprehensive overview—The Exam Roadmap
The AMFTRB website is rich in explanations, guides, and answers to your questions. So, before you take the time and trouble to fill out the contact form, check out the resources below, in particular, our Exam Roadmap. You just may find your answer and save yourself the wait. That said, we are here to help, so if you can’t find what you are looking for, let us know.
- Try the Search bar in the footer below
- Read our FAQs for those oft-asked questions and answers
- The Exam Roadmap covers the complete exam process, with a chart
- The Candidates Handbook may be the only resource you need
- For a more in-depth look at the exam, a complete description
- The “Students, MFT Candidates, & Licensing” tab in our main menu above
- COVID-19 related issues
- Receiving your scores
- Transferring your scores
- Get copies of your scores
- ADA Accommodations
- Registration for the test and issues
- Scheduling your test and exam dates
- Problems at the testing facility
- If you failed the exam
- Multiple attempts to pass the exam
- California licensure questions