Welcome to the Association of Marriage and Family Therapy Regulatory Boards (AMFTRB) website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this website.
- Use of Content: All content provided on the AMFTRB website is for informational purposes only. The content may be subject to change without notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes made to the content and comply with the updated information.
- Intellectual Property: The content, design, and graphics on this website are owned or licensed by AMFTRB and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or use any part of this website’s content without prior written consent from AMFTRB.
- User Conduct: You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. You will not engage in any conduct that may cause damage to the website, interfere with its operation, or infringe upon the rights of others.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: This website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. AMFTRB does not endorse or have control over the content, products, services, or accuracy of information provided on these third-party websites. Your use of such links is at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Liability: AMFTRB makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on this website. Your use of this website and its content is at your own risk. AMFTRB shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of this website.
Last updated: 20 July 2023